Tuesday 14 July 2009

Day 23

Long time no see - what with very bad internet connection & some European travel I have not been able to sit down & update my blog.

All going well, love the program, especially the diet part.

Measurement update:

Chest: 105 cm [ -5 - from start]
Waist: 88 cm [ -6 from start]
Hip: 105 cm [ -5 ]
Thigh: 62 cm [-1 - always the last to change]
Calf: 42 cm [ +2]
Arm: 36 cm [ -1]

Weight - now heres a thing, we bought new scales & discovered that I was really much heavier than I had thought. I think I must have actually started at around 192 lb & I am now 180lb!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you lost a lot of weight and inches! No matter what the scale says, you must feel so proud of yourself of what 22 days already did to your body! That is wonderful! Keep going, and if you keep the diet up those 30 pounds will all come off (even though not in 30 days, but that's okay)!

    ReplyDelete